Monday 10 December 2012

AlphaOmegaSin

The following is a post that had been left in Draft mode for a month. I had meant to come back to it and make it more post worthy, but then I completely forgot about it when my life got busier (more posts to follow). Something about reading it just now has made me decide to post it almost as it was when I left it, the only change being this little note. If you get bored of him, feel free to stop watching him. 

~
Lol:

 Less lol:


Turns out I find it less funny when I actually agree with the point he's trying to make (that sales aren't the Key Performance Indicator, or KPI, of whether a game is good from a player's perspective.) I was quite disappointed during the video, until that end bit where he changes from ranting nerd to absofuckingmentalutely nerd. Suddenly, I found something to laugh at again.

Check out the previous post here to find out why I found his first video funny (Hint: I'm laughing at him, not with him); or follow this blog to find out why it took so long for me to post the follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment